Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Christmas

On Christmas Eve we were at my parents house and played some games. This was the reindeer game. You had to blow up 6 balloons and put 3 in each leg of some nylons. The first team to finish, put in on your head and sing jinglebells won. I think everyone had fun doing this!





After dinner at my parents, we came home and the Christmas Elfs brought everyone PJ's.


Then Santa came to our house!! Matthew got a Vtech Pocket, Lily got a Barbie bike, Nathan got a Cars Speedway, Samantha got a Rocking Horse and Ethan got bibs and binkis!









Matthew tried to shovel the driveway, he is finally getting old enough to do those chores we don't want to!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I'm glad you're here!!

The Hoods said...

So fun Ami, looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. I'm glad you guys are here too!!