As I think back about Nathan, I can say he has been and still is my hardest child. They say that red heads are stubborn, and I can tell you mine is. He is the most stubborn child with a fiery attitude to go with it. Although he has a smile that will win you over every time! It's hard to punish him and not laugh while he looks at you with his eyes closed, big grin and shaking his head in agreement with everything you say while laughing!
Somethings about Nathan-
He is very smart and can figure out anything he wants to
He would rather wear a hat instead of doing his hair
He is very stubborn, but loves his baby brother and is a great helper
He thinks Samantha is his wrestling partner
He is very tough. He broke his wrist when he was 18 mo old (or should I say his Uncle Jonathan did!) and we didn't find out for 2 days!
He loves taking baths
He shares a birthday with his cousin Bailee( She is 1 today! )
He has a geographical tongue- he will get different shapes on his tongue depending on what he has eaten
He wants to do and have whatever Matthew has or does
He makes me laugh everyday
He makes crazy everyday
He loves tools, sports, fishing and anything stereotypical boy
Regardless as to how I feel sometimes now, I will miss him when he goes to school all day.


5 comments:
He may be fiery, but he is so stinkin' cute. All of your kids are so cute. Happy Birthday Nathan!
Happy Birthday Nathan! Wow how the time flies!
Happy Birthday Nathan! And yes, redheads are VERY stubborn!!
Underneath all that subborness he's such a sweet heart.
Happy Birthday to Nathan--stubborn,but with a smile that melts your heart!
Post a Comment