skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
-
Monday, July 11, 2011
The house is almost framed! It's moving along quick. Pretty soon we will have a new house!
1 comment:
Mom
said...
It looks good. I'm getting excited for you!
July 14, 2011 at 9:46 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Ami
I am a stay at home mom of 3 boys and 3 girls. I stay busy with 6 kids, never a boring moment. I'm surprising myself trying to keep a blog!
View my complete profile
MATTHEW- 10 1/2 YEARS OLD
LILY- 9 YEARS OLD
NATHAN- 6 YEARS OLD
SAMANTHA- 4 YEARS OLD
ETHAN- 3 YEARS OLD
BELLA- 14 WEEKS
Friends and Family
Kristin & Caiser
JT & Tara
Amanda & Chad
Tyler & Stef
Matt & Liza
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(7)
▼
July
(4)
House Update....
Getting ready for sheetrock on the inside and stuc...
The porch is done! Almost ready for the next phase.
The house is almost framed! It's moving along qui...
►
February
(3)
►
2010
(5)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(3)
►
2009
(26)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
cutest blog on the block
1 comment:
It looks good. I'm getting excited for you!
Post a Comment