Everytime Samantha sees a camera she says "CHEESE" Lily lost another tooth, and she still has 3 more teeth loose! Ethan rolled over! From his front to back, I can't believe it, he is changing and growing so fast!
I hope the tooth fairy remembered to leave Lily some money! The tooth fairy at our home used to get busy and didn't show up until the kids were busy doing something else later in the day! Ethan is really growing!
3 comments:
I hope the tooth fairy remembered to leave Lily some money! The tooth fairy at our home used to get busy and didn't show up until the kids were busy doing something else later in the day! Ethan is really growing!
Makenna wants to lose her loose tooth so bad. Maybe she needs to talk to Lily and find out how to get them out!
Man if that girl looses anymore teeth she wont have any left.
Post a Comment