Sunday, January 18, 2009

Matthew's Story

Matthew was playing around on the computer the other day. He started to type a story. I thought it turned out pretty good, so I thought I would share it with you. Sometimes you wonder how kids come up with these things.
Webfetti.com


In this story there’s a boy named peter he loved books but when his mother said it was time for bed he found his flashlight all night he read but in the morning all day long he slept and all night long he read
So he had a habit of reading he had to sleep in his mom and dads bed but he could slip right out of it.
So anyway his parents glued him to a small bed but he could still get out so his parents sold him to somebody else but he wanted to live with his real parents but he knew were his parents lived so when
He rang the doorbell he said I will do everything you tell me to and I’m sorry will you ever forgive me
Yes so he kept his promise until he was interested in bouncy balls.

No comments: