April 21 we celebrated Samantha's 2nd birthday, 3 days after my own. Those 2 years went by really fast. When I think back about those 2 years, I have to go back a little farther. I could never forget being pregnant with her. I was on bedrest for 3weeks with toxemia. My 30th birthday was laying on a couch. When she finally came it lasted a whole 1 hour and 45 min. ( 45 minutes longer than Nathan! ) 8 min from the time we arrived at the emergency room until she was born. From then on she was such a good baby. She slept good from the beginning. She had to because Nathan was still getting up every night!
Somethings about Samantha in her 2 short years-
she loves babies and dolls
she loves stealing my lipstick and putting it on- definately a girly girl
she does not like to wrestle with Nathan
she still takes a good long nap!
her favorite words- cute and don't
she has big beautiful eyes
she is a mommy's girl- until daddy comes home
she loves to sit on my lap while I am at the computer
she loves to go outside
her 2 favorite songs she sings are twinkle little star and super trouper by abba
I love my sweet little girl with terrible two symptoms!



2 comments:
So, let's see you have a baby and a 2, 4, 6, and 8 year old. You are one busy lady. I am so impressed with you. I hope you and Samantha had great birthdays.
She really has grown up! I remember your 2 year old birthday!! Happy Birthday to Ami and Samantha!
Post a Comment