So I let everyone know that Nathan has a geographic tongue. He gets weird shapes on his tongue that change depending on what he eats. So I thought I would take a picture to show what it looks like. When I was taking the picture Nathan kept wiggling (what a surprise). So I asked him to hold his tongue still. He kept putting his hand up to hs mouth and after saying it a couple of times I realized what he was doing. He was holding his tongue still! Oh what a character my Nathan!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
So I let everyone know that Nathan has a geographic tongue. He gets weird shapes on his tongue that change depending on what he eats. So I thought I would take a picture to show what it looks like. When I was taking the picture Nathan kept wiggling (what a surprise). So I asked him to hold his tongue still. He kept putting his hand up to hs mouth and after saying it a couple of times I realized what he was doing. He was holding his tongue still! Oh what a character my Nathan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you had your Dr. look at his tounge? It looks like he has sores on it. Maybe that is why he doesn't like to eat?
Nathan--he's unique, in many ways!!
Post a Comment